Nice to e-meet you!
- I could eat sushi every day.
- I’m from Gran Canaria - Canary Islands, Spain.
- I play the guitar.
- I’m a night owl.
- Lived in NYC for 2 years.
- I can't leave home without a watch... or earrings!
- I love making lists.
- I’m a TV-series addict. Any recommendations?
- I drink coffee for pleasure, not because I need it.
- I’m obsessed about being the best version of myself (in personal life and in business). I’m always reading books to achieve that.
- I’m an only child. Value friendship to the moon and back.
- Did you say micheladas?
Extended version :
I know how important it is to capture your special day and it is an honor that you would consider me as your photographer.
I was born and raised in Canary Islands, then I lived in Madrid for 10 years and since 2012 I have been going back and forth between Spain and NYC. I love traveling and meeting new people all around the Universe!
I used to work on TV series as AD (Assistant Director) but photography stole my heart. The satisfaction of creating something is priceless. I like to get involved and give my best in everything I do. I care about people. In fact, my people and clients mean all to me. I shoot a limited number of weddings a year to make sure I invest the time and effort that every wedding deserves. This is a handmade work.
I strongly believe in the power of images to create memories. You can say my work is like a documentary with an artistic/creative approach but I'd rather say I just do what I love.